We just wrapped up Sarah Steiner’s workshop: How to Improve Your Library Instruction: Assessment in Five Minutes. Below are slides and resources.
Survey and Poll Tools
- “Bloom’s Taxonomy of Cognitive Domain.” http://classweb.gmu.edu/ndabbagh/Resources/Resources2/bloomstax.htm
- Educational Oasis, “Framework of Learning Outcomes.” http://www.educationoasis.com/instruction/bt/learning_objectives.htm
- London Deanery, “Setting Learning Objectives.” http://www.faculty.londondeanery.ac.uk/e-learning/setting-learning-objectives
- Penn State, “Writing Effective Questions to Promote Learning.” http://ets.tlt.psu.edu/learningdesign/effective_questions/
- Utah State University Library, “Assessment.” http://library.usu.edu/instruct/assessment/index.php
- “Virginia Tech Instruction Clearinghouse.” http://www.lib.vt.edu/RIS/clearinghouse/assessments.html