Have you heard of the American Library Association's new publishing imprint? Huron Street Press, in line with ALA’s mission to enhance learning and ensure access to information for all, publishes a variety of titles designed to appeal to a broad consumer and library market. Its publications harness the expertise of the ALA, while encouraging library use among the public, joining other initiatives such as @ your library and ILoveLibraries.
Several Huron Street Press titles are now available for order or pre-order through Independent Publishers Group as well as numerous traditional retail outlets in both print and e-book editions:
- Read with Me: Best Books for Preschoolers, by Stephanie Zvirin
- Build Your Own App for Fun and Profit, by Scott La Counte
- The Entrepreneur's Starter Kit: 50 Things to Know Before Starting a Business, by Paul Christopher
- Working from Home: Earn a Living Where You Live, by Jane Jerrard
- Queue Tips: Discovering Your Next Great Movie, by Rob Christopher
- I Don't Want to Go to College: Other Paths to Success, by Heather Hutchins
- Silly Books to Read Aloud, by Rob Reid
- Remarkable Books About Young People with Special Needs, by Alison Follos
- The Work/Life Balance Planner: Resetting Your Goals, by Ann Kepler
- Finding Your Roots: Easy-to-Do Genealogy and Family History, by Janice Schultz
Check them out!